2011年3月1日星期二

short update

booooooo !! guess who I met today in guitar class...
hmmm...yea my ex lol
well...no more feeling on him liao...
55 congrazt me wuahahhaha
maybe someone aredy replace him in my heart =/
btw...I still feels like wanna ask people around:
am I looking good today? lol
blaaaaa still so care about the image in front of him...
how to say...just wanna turn to be better, maybe prettier
when stand in front of him for the next time...
but sure is not current...bcoz still feeling myself is sucks lol
though people said I am lookin good but I rasa ditipu lol isn't it?
should have more confidence when meet him next time...
but I did very well this time...at least besides the feeling awkward...
no more sadness or emoness come to me...HAHA gratz
when I met him , the very first thing I did was find pohpoh hahah!
well still thinking should I attend the next guitar weekly classes or not
not becoz of him for sure...is becoz of my lovely bell, pohpoh and cayton
just wanna meet them more since I am so busy on my own things
can't even spend time playing guitar with them.
so I can only play with them in weekly classes. awhhh sad!
missing them

cayton said: next time if I meet my ex again
just said my head is very ichy my head is very ichy
at the same time show him oOo


don't get what I mean? next time show you all XDD
*clapping* for cayton ! such a funky guy XD
this joke brighten my day =)))



如果我变漂亮了,你会喜欢我吗?
quoted from my fren =)



没有评论:

发表评论