2011年3月14日星期一

FTW golden hair fat moi

owwwhhhhhhhargggggggghhhhh
FTW!!!
seems like I am getting fatter and fatter than before
I got shuang xia ba TwT
sad to the MAX
OLAMAK!!! super beh syok myself now
but I don't know what to do...
maybe just wait lor...
女人难做 做女人真难
must care this and that
later rambut lar later skin lar later body shape lar
bla bla bla
endless mission =.=
somemore is mission impossible XDD
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
gotta upload some pictas to remind myself first LOL
em!!!

















SCARY!!!
and my rambut become golden colour again =//=
and it looks dry again =.=
and don't know why my rambut don't know panjang one
it even grows shorter than before =.= F
and my messy fringe FUUUU
I still thinking should I go for a haircut or not
this is because if I go for hair cut
my lousy hair will become even shorter again
my short fringe will make me rounder !!!
IF I don't go for a haircut I will look like a beggar =.=
nah SEE! how tough to be a woman
next is pimples == okay I already find a way to deal with it.
ROUND face ==||| I really have no idea how to reduce my weight
though it still remain at 4*
but when take photos people will thought I got 5*
I want lookz thinner == I don't want cover the fat using dressing
I want slim abitbit nia.
THATS ALL!
HELP ME PLS!


I CAN DO IT




没有评论:

发表评论