2011年3月9日星期三

random



yea this is my birthday present
a clip on digital tuner LOL
it was alittle bit late for uploading the picta here
but still wanna thanks to my beloved friends
the cards, guitar polish and capo as well
thankq so muchie

with all of loves =)




and what else?
I bought myself a cup?lol
fill with grapes inside.
HAHAHAX
weirdo mee >.<>






don't be cheated LOL
the picta were edited
though I didn't have any photoshop software
but I just try to adjust the brightness and the contrast
to make myself fairer and hmmm...

reduce some pimples as well LOL
but I like the t-shirt that I bought
and the bag as well LOL
obviously I am a
shopping maniac. ugly but ss
mia aquarius weirdo
nothing good =[
fat and round. SIGH!

without edited.
will be like this
|
|
^



BIG SIGH towards myself again!
still have long way to go
to make myself become prettttyyy~





nah. this is a leng lui that I wish to be hee
though she don't know me
but I felt she is pretty.
I like her hairstyle.like her qi zhi
I never seen her real person before
but I know she is aquarius as well
(hmmm...big stalker =p)
wanna be as pretty as her
is that possible? o.O
I like her eyebrows =]
and she is very good in dressing
I like her fashion sense and dressing style
she is sweet.mature.and you xing ge.
don't you think that?
seems like promoting her HAHA
btw she is my friend mia gf lar~
and she is hongkong lang =]
yeaa...how I wish I can be as pretty as her
I am not greedy lar weyyyy
just hope that can be more qi zhi
even blur also must blur dao got feel baru nice weh
even chubby also must chubby dao you qi zhi
HOPE SO =]




没有评论:

发表评论