2011年3月31日星期四

I was kinda blur and emo in this few day...
I know everytime I was in bad mood or what.
sure got something come and kacau me one
like last nite my laptop on sendiri again in the middle of the night
and the fingerprint recognition keep producing sounds " di dum di dum"
I don't know wurt da hell is that.
but I just know that my heart couldn't get peace
I couldn't get sleep.
I couldn't sleep well.
thus I skip my two classes today. two important classes
I was having pain of my whole body . something like muscle cramp I think?
maybe this is caused by I can't sleep well in the night.
especially the shoulder and the leg part.
and hell is my neck there grow an "unknown thingy"
I don't know what is that. it's not like a pimples because
you still can see its surface is smooth
but once you touch it you can feel the swollen-ess
emo...sibeh emo...

feeling very annoying for everything. fed up .arghh once again
maybe I was too nervous for my next performance and my academic level
but no one would understand how importance it is in my heart
and I was having sibeh headache even I already let myself
rest gao gao sleep gao gao and eat gao gao
I didn't accomplish some task that I already set before.
like statistic revision. until now. I haven't finish even one chap.
like biology midterm. until now. I haven't touch da notes yet.
and next week will have two reports, one performance, one meeting, two test.
drive me crazily enough . is really enough

how I wish I got a healthy and strong body
that can make me finish all my things without tired-ness
lidat I won't complain anymore. don't pain here and pain there.
and please put the peace in my heart. I need to calm myself .
and get away from those thing that can pull me down. until I can't see myself.
until I emo gao gao haih...
frankly I don't want to.... I don't want...
gawd just let this thing keep away from me.

没有评论:

发表评论