2011年3月4日星期五

STUPID



I am a stupid. all the time
I act like a stupid
think like a stupid
speak like a stupid
how I wish I could stop being a stupid
how I wish I could stop acting like a stupid
shameful to myself
and I said . no second time
thinking like a stupid
brainless thingy
I should stop the tears rolling in my eyes
I should stop having those stupid thought in my mind
I should chase my dreams
without having any stupid thinking
conclusion is I am really a stupid
cureless
just let the wind blows away everything
let it gone with the wind
let it be let it be
learn to stand from where we fall down
and don't do the same mistake again
when it isn't too late yet
SOBER



1 条评论:

  1. In life, is never too late. But we should always set ourself a good foundation to archive our dream. May your dream come true!

    回复删除