2011年3月24日星期四

tired of being tired

huh...my mood wasn't good today
I told myself. after finished the test I should send him a message
for apologize explanation or whatever
I SHOULD have send him a message
but in the end I didn't make it.
I don't know what to say because I know even what kind of explanation I gave
he won't accept and listen to. since I knew him from secondary school until now
I really KNOW him well...but he doesn't...
he ask for jamming songs in fb but i reply him " NOT FREE"
yea I said it I mean it...
but he just keep blaming and complaining that I always ffk him
I always the one who not choi. I always the one who saying busy.
and I always the one who doesn't reply him any message...
well though I already explain thousand million times since I went kampar for studies
that I am really really busy like hell... stress like urgghh...
but he just keep complaining that I didn't care for him just once.
should I announce and publish here
tell the whole world
I DO REALLY ATTEND THE GATHERING WHENEVER U GUYS CALL ME UP
some more... most of the time I was the driver...as well as yeng...
yea I got to admit that I am kinda lazy to text him but it doesn't mean I forget him or
DOESN'T CARE HIM ANYMORE...gawd I really hate explanation. Its tiring!
and everytime outing I do ask others to jio him as well...PLEASE!gawd!

try ask yourself. have you ever send me a so-called "concerned message"?
when we have gathering
try to flash back...what topic you talk about?

complaints that how sucks your life?
your new theories in life that full of prejudice?
or the complaints of your friend who doesn't treat you well?
or the complaints of how cruel your friend treat you and the reality is it?
or the complaints of how selfishness we are?
or the complaints of the ignorance that you are being treated by us?
all those negative topics were came out from you mouth
your life is full of COMPLAINTS

whenever I tell you my condition here
hmmm okay I am not asking you to be understanding
but you don't even want to listen to me...and you
TWIST IT
same goes today...
you deleted the post and not even giving people chance to explain it
I thought after working in KL
you will understand how's the gwad life we passed everyday...
I thought you know...but seemed you still don't understand.

and when I was in the pain of menstruation...
until couldn't wake up and sit on the chair
welll...you keep blaming that I didn't concern about you...
but have you stand on my side
and think of my condition? you NEVER
even you f saying that I am using period as an excuses. okay. fine
obviously I was the one who made mistake.
I was the one who pissed you off.
It's tiring to explain because our view are different

huh...I am tired
yes...as I am the one
who screwed eveything up ba...
just curse me as much as you like...
and keep complain me in front of others friend ba...
I am tired

1 条评论:

  1. yea~ i agree with you~ =)
    especially this:"your new theories in life that full of prejudice?"
    haha~

    回复删除