2011年3月18日星期五

stubborn




nah. just came back from luk luk and 'each a cup' session
with myself O.O
I felt satisfied because this is the first time
I go eat without anyone but myself
and I am just like a bird without legs LOL
uncontrollable appetite was happened
I am totally out of control when eating luk luk
I ate 10 cucuk =x
after eating luk luk then I am not able to control my legs
to walk towards the each a cup shop
and I couldn't control my mouth
to speak out that I want " oreo choc" badly
well I am dei sei one
doctor aredy said I shouldn't eat choc and peanuts
because I am taking medicine to cure my forehead mia pimples
TwT
FINALLY I am out of control ==
I finished all those things with regrets
mission to get a slim shape body in my mind was gone as well
I have totally forgotten I should take care of my body shape
while luk luk was in my hand
I was like :WHATEVER eat first lar XDD
well see...I am the most dei sei person in this world





thinking should I trim my fringe or keep it long
if I cut it. will be the sorpo like that fella in da picta
SIGH
dog bite fringe





another pictas that I forgot to upload it
see ling ling mia facial expression (below)
damn noob rite? LOL
okay me myself also YEONG SUI


没有评论:

发表评论