2011年3月27日星期日

owh STRESS why is U D=

DEAR GAWD
stresses come to me again due to some problem.
some coincidence happened that makes me feels like :
owhhh no wayyy why so ngam ngam one...
two BIG stress thingy will be held on the same day
one is STATISTIC MIDTERM and another one is SINGING PERFORMANCE
hell ya I am so damn lucky yet emooooo. WHY?
my midterm will be held at 5-6pm
my singing performance will be held at 6-745pm
TwT how I am gonna prepare for my performance
yet I am still got to worry my midterm?
this is so UNFAIR !! why me ? why u ? stress?
stage-fright is a big big obstacle
I need muchhideee more time to prepare before singing in public
but wurt da fark is before performance I was having test eh !
how I am gonna prepare myself ?
in terms of psycho problem before up to the stage
how I am gonna ban leng leng?
if I am lack of time yet still need to study midterm
I have no time...totally out of time
argghhhh...
besides that I am fully stressed by my performing song : the end of the world
old songs sing in new style...that is definitely tough and hard
to impress people by giving a freshie feeling when singing the oldies
this is almost impossible to happen on me
especially the song rhythm is sooo ...don't know how to say.hmmm...
it's very tough to catch every beat since old style ma... haih...
I don't want... to disappoint myself again...
after the "off key xia sui musical gathering" performance
I promised myself not to spoil any performance again...by the way...
now even lyrics also haven't memorize yet
and the song also haven't confirm yet... what to do... haih...

just in case everyone read this post...
please bless me...
bless me I will be succeed in my midterm
and my performance as well... I don't wanna sia sui again
am I deserve applause?
I might not a good singer...I am lazy...always off key
I didn't do well preparation before performing
but I do really dedicate every single song with my true heart
to everyone who are listening



...........................................................................................
.......................... and I blank for almost 2hours
doing nothing O.O
weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee... WAKE UP lar dailou !!!
statistic revision !!! GO GO GO shoo shoo shoo !!!
don't stay here !
study kthxbye !



没有评论:

发表评论