2011年11月19日星期六

Sunday

I woke up in the quite early morning in Sunday and couldn't sleep again
this is just so not like the usual me =/
quite rare happen on me but it did happened now
and the very first thing I did was writing my bloggie again

supposedly I have so many things to share in my blog last nite
after the chatting session with the guys allen and yap in Starbucks
the place full of memories with him
but I am emotional down and just wish to get myself on to the bed earlier
though neither earlier it is almost 1am I only grab my pillow and get sleep

after woke up this morning I went pasar to buy sayur sayuran with my roomate
then had our breakfast in one hostel
all seems to be going peacefully..my life in Cameron
I seem to be get use of the life there
but somehow
I become so numb and dumb
when my life without his presence anymore
when I seeing others who having their guardian angel
it just remind me I have lost him

Allen has revealed the ugly truth of a man's thought and I know
it is the fact that will never change
I choose to not find out the answer and just leave it
because I have no more guts to face the sadness again
I rather pretend don't know everything and let it fade in this way
suffered but no tears at least

I told myself
it is just the matter of time
since the memories is still fresh
wherever I go the things people my mind will automatically link them with him
and he will never know even he know about it he have chosen the way he want to
I respect the way he ended it
at least no hurts and quarrel between us

people used to ask
you should recover aredy rite?
last time I have told people in this way
that I am no more care about this
but somehow
the memories attack and the loneliness make me remind of him
not couldn't let go
I am just still wish to keep all this memories inside my mind
without letting go


sigh.
my Sunday
isn't bad but isn't good as well



没有评论:

发表评论