2011年5月22日星期日

That woman




A woman loves you.
有个女人正爱着你


The woman loves you wholeheartedly.
那个女人认真的爱着你


She follows you around like a shadow every day
她每日如同影子般的追随着你
.

She smiles but is actually crying.
那个女人 笑着 却也哭着


How much longer do I just have to gaze at you, alone.
究竟还得独自 注视着你多久


This love that came like wind,
这像风一般飘渺不定的爱情


This love that is like beggar,
乞丐般的爱情

If I continue this way, will you love me?
还得持续多久 你才能爱我


Just come a little nearer
只要稍稍走近你

just a little bit.
只要靠近你一步


Please don’t step back
就会后退两步的你

I, the one who loves you,
这样爱着你的我

is still next to you.
现在就在你的身旁

That woman is crying.
那个女人哭泣着

That woman is cautious
那个女人非常的小心

So she learnt how to smile
所以现在正在学习笑着的方法

Her heart is so full of tear,
她的心总是在哭泣

She can't even share her story with her best friend
连和好朋友都不能倾诉的话语太多了


That's why, that woman loved you
所以 那个女人正爱着你


Cause you were so like her
another fool.
这样的傻瓜


yet another fool
因为是这样的傻瓜

Can't you give me a hug before you leave me?
所以可以拥抱我吗 在你离开我之前

I want to be loved, dear.
That's all I wanted
我也想要被爱 亲爱的


She shouts, just in her heart
just in her heart.
每天每天在心里 只能在心里这样的呼唤着你

No one can hear her
but that woman is still next you
那个女人
今天依然在你的身旁

Do you know that
I am that woman?
那个女人就是我 你知道吗


You don't do you?
还是你明明知道却依然如此呢


Because you are just a fool.
不知道的你 真的是个大傻瓜啊

how much
how much longer
Do I have to love you like this
究竟还得独自注视着你多久

This love that is like a fool
这样像傻瓜一般的爱情

This love that is like beggar
乞丐般的爱情
还得持续多久


would you love me?
你才能爱我


That woman, who loves you
is still next you
这样的爱着你的我
现在在你的身旁





没有评论:

发表评论