2011年5月9日星期一

FINALLY

YOOO
finally final is over
just feeling like everything has settle down
FINALLY
don't need to carry the notes
all the places I go
don't need to suffer in insomnia

even I know my cgpa will be damn low this time
but I already prepare for that
most probably I can't even pass the subjects
I know myself well
by the way
I must get ready for that before I was shocked by my own result
again and broke down cried like a baby in cc
I want to extend one more sem for my degree
if I really can't make it or what
since my previous timetable ruined everything
sigh...
anyways I will just keep going

okay let's enjoy my holidaysss now
not really long but it's enough for charging
next week will be going to malacca with my friend
HAHA wanna take many many pictas with her
but I got no nice camera in my hand
I think it will be fun with her
just forget about the things that tie me so tight
and rock yea~

and officially giving up for something
and it doesn't matter ...from now on





but frankly.
I am really scared of failing my subjects eh
please give me enough strength to face it TT



没有评论:

发表评论