2011年4月10日星期日

short update

yooo lets have a short update here
really enjoy in this few days resting at home
without getting myself in any troubles
just study eat and watching some TV
good new was finally I reduced my weight
from 50kg drop until 47kg I think
cool rite?? ahahhaa
since almost everyday I only consume fruits and veges
without any rice or meat in my day
I still gain carbohydrates from potatoes everyday
or some breads...
but most of the time I am eating veges and fruits
nothing else to eat... bo bian
thanks god I recover quite fast in time
actually the fourth day of my infection
I already recovered from fever...
but doctor insisted to let me stay at home
because worrying about spreading the virus to others
hmmmm there is still some marks over my face and body
I think gotta wait a few months for fading? I guess
by the way I m really thanks to my mum
she take care of me even cried when I was crying
Home is still the best place for me to stay. NEVER CHANGE
and I think I am gotta disappear for one more month ?
ngam ngam after two weeks leave is study week
so I shall stay at home without going anywhere else and study...
STUDY? hahahah actually quite lazy while doing it at home
but I will try my best !
kinda miss my friend in kampar .. But I don't think I miss kampar
since happened so many things over there... I will move out
and stay at my home a little longer for resting...
I won't back to my room anymore
and to my best friend LEE YEE
sorry for not able to attend our last gathering in airport
I should have send you...
by the way send you my warmest regards here
hopes everything will be fine over there
and take good care of yourself. anything just update me in fb
best friend don't need to say too much. we all know =)))

arghhh... it's vege's time...
I think I am going to be a nun LOL
planning to have a trip with myself
errrr but I should wait until fully recover first...
so... murrrmmm murrmmmm jaaappp jaapppp
eat the vege first.
tata




没有评论:

发表评论