2011年4月21日星期四

For you guys...yes you guys =)

ala you wouldn't know that
how amazing my secondary school life was

finally I settle all the replacement test
and prepare myself for the next battle
FINAL!

but funniest thing was
last night I opened my old old diary
found that how silly was I in the secondary school life
AHA!
make me laugh my ass out!
yea I am teasing my stupidness XDD

firstly.
I used to ponteng my class with my lot lot excuses
without feeling any guilty LOL
I like challenging ... as everyone knows me well
so PONTENG is just like the challenges for me everyday
bringing excited feeling to me HAHAA
without feeling any guilty.
I used to ask my friend join my this bad activities
sometimes we hide in SPBT room , counseling room
or using the toilet pass hanging around the school
or using the prefect identity to jalan-jalan
and what was the incredible is I still can manage my academic level
hmmm...somehow get many As during that time
although always chui shui with friends.

SECOND!
nah... I was super duper flirty
when I recall back my memory
don't know how many guys I flirt with
but I didn't attach in once XDD
that time I was crazy for a few guys . Not in the same time
and wafak I wrote in my diary really laugh my ass out
I was like an idiot. retarded. doing or thinking
ape ape ni also completely SILLY
HAHAH. I should skipped that.
just telling that I used to be a flirtatious girl
during my secondary school life
hiao to the MAX
AHAAHHAHAHAHAHHA

I have a lots of good friends
always stay back at school for chui shui
or going basketball court for playing basketball
or going classroom playing ping pong
or going the stall opposite our school boxi to eat maggi mee and liao
hmmmm...what else?
yeaa chitchating with friends at canteen
peeping couple who kissing secretly in class room lol
this is the most jin gak one

arrr! I still remember my punya fake first love during form2
that time I always stay at school and "pak tor" with that guy
but we are not couple ==
and BAND!!!
sharing a trombone with a saliva king. ewwww...hahah
very precious memories

sometimes when I flashback to the old time
reading the old diaries
no matter how sad I was during that time
it would become my past
yea...I used to be energetic
I born to be fun with everyone
I born to be make laughter
that's mee.
I am silly stupid retarded blur all the time
but I am always clear about who is actually taking care of me
caring me with true heart

here I would like to thank to my secondary schoolmate
bringing alot alot nice memories to me
see mun...
you always the one who comfort me even we are apart
yesterday after talking to you really feeling better
I miss you so much seriously.
no matter how. I know you will always by my side right?
thanks for everyone who appeared in my life

recently I started involve myself in some events
hope to gain back the passion in doing work :D
anyway. no matter how sucks my final will be
I will accept it and never give up
just like my old self. what I did in secondary school life
just how I gone through in my secondary school life
never give up. keep on doing the things I think is right
life goes on. but the memories keep deeply in heart

1 条评论: