2011年4月14日星期四

Insomnia

Nothing is more terrible than insomnia
it's finally driving me crazy last night
I broke down and cried on my mum's shoulder
I can't stand it anymore
why does it so hard to fall asleep I wondered
Horror came when I saw the clock is already 5
but I still haven't feel sleepy yet
convincing myself that doesn't need to worry so much
but my mind still like jumble with rubbishes
can't even rest in one second
can't even stop myself from thinking
out of mood to sleep totally
mentally sick probably
it is so cruel to treat myself like this
why would this happened?
how can I treat myself like this?
I decided to run away
officially get myself out from the stresses
never force myself do anything that I don't want to
whatever cgpa I get in this sem
I just want myself be happy
I don't care...
I want freedom badly

没有评论:

发表评论