2011年4月12日星期二

argh ! cant help

I couldn't get into sleep mood recently
even a nap !
what to do...
maybe too many things have to bother
so got to be aware all the time
restless even staying at home
can't help !
I don't know why
just couldn't be able to hit my pillow on time
I should go bed early on time so that chicken pox
won't turn back and find me XDD
haih even a NAP ! seriuosly...

I found something was really interesting
actually from the feedjit there I would know
who from where is viewing my bloggie
and I accidentally saw one from japan that I never seen before
is that YOU lee yee??? lol
I know I am stupid
just in case , that is you
so start from now my feedjit will appear
viewer from japan constantly, isn't it? hahahaha

still...vege and fruits fill my stomach for whole week
ALREADY...
not even rices noodles or some meats I get
and next week I will drive back to kampar
YESSS I am driving back to kampar hiak hiak
but that week will be my busy week as well
sooooo many test replacement...haih...
maybe that's the reason I couldn't sleep
should take it easyyy take it easy !!

currently crazy for reading......
not Notes ahahha but TWILIGHT! !
once again fall for Edward crazily
reading is much more attractive than watching movie !
ROOM of imagination. ARGH! can't help !
by the way. that's the good way to improve my engalishie

and here would like to wish myself recover as soon as possible
finish all those test thingy
and get ready for trip !
where to go?


EVERYWHERE heeess :D



3 条评论:

  1. U have gone crazy~~LOL....I have visitor from Japan as well~probably is her la =D

    回复删除
  2. oi, funny lo u guys.. sure its me la.. thought u have handsome japanese to view your blog meh.. haha..

    回复删除
  3. LOL~~Let her fantasy a bit ma~so fast break her dream =X

    回复删除