2012年1月17日星期二

Strength

does the problems already being solve?
I wonder

everything seems not a problem now
I am in peace condition yet enjoying my life seems
it is not I don't wanna to get near to my frens again
and talk about my problem

it is just ...I wanna carry all of them by myself this time
being silent
cannot being too dependent
I have to be strong but no pretending


somehow I always being beaten down by myself
instead of others
I keep letting others to affect my own mood
my thought
what I have to do now is
ignore how the people look at you
ignore how they voice out and hurt you
just live your own life

just live your own life!!!
forget and
forgive those who hurt you

stay strong T.T
bear in mind
there is no more people behind you
to support you
you got to support yourself
protect yourself
from being hurt by people again
stay strong stay strong!!
just ignore what they say!!!

good things will still come to me
in one day
I still believe...



sometimes the feeling is hard to be erase
no matter how hard you try
you just have to choose to hide it
because you are not being cherish



没有评论:

发表评论