2012年1月6日星期五

3 years

I wish I could have that in one day too
I wish I could be the one I hope to be
living the life that I wish to
even dream is big and it seems couldn't be reaching
impossible either
but I believe that I could slowly archive
maybe not full fill completely but at least
I can get near to that
another 3 years I give myself
another 3 years *smile*

2012 isn't the end of the world
is time to make a change
changes of mind and everything u disatisfy

I will bring this blog along
to see the changes of myself




1 条评论:

  1. its nice to read a useful article for beginner like me. Some of points from this article are very helpful for me as I haven’t considered them yet. I would like to say thank you for sharing this cool article. Bookmarked and sharing for friends.
    Chrysler Cordoba AC Compressor

    回复删除