2012年1月20日星期五

Break the Ice

Please keep me in your memories
although not being cherished
no one . nothing .
I don't mind

but please remember me
remember our story
don't avoid it
don't run away from it
don't try to erase it
or accidentally forget it

remember this ugly duckling
stand by you before
go wherever you go
follow you along the part of road
though it is not being finished until the end

hair grows longer
time flies
but I am not easily change
as always
just put me behind
I don't mind
but please don't erase me
in your mind

break the ice between us
I just want a wavy hands and smiling from you
let me stay silently beside you
until the day I decided to turn my back finally
towards you

don't look at me in direct
we still can talk in a group
but don't personally talk to me
don't look at me
please
never ever look at me

I am still loving you
at this moment

this feeling
couldn't lie








没有评论:

发表评论