2011年2月17日星期四

Happy Birthday 217

Seriously I am freaking busy this few days!
It's all about promises I had made to people...
and I couldn't just run away and back to my lovely hometown...
thought I am so eager to celebrate my birthday with my family...
I miss ipoh miss my ibu bapa and friends...=(
I got alot of tasks havent done yet...reports...events...guitar practices...
I am gonna submit 5 report on next week
and I wish to get back to ipoh this saturday so that can watch I love HK
with my best friend but most probably I can't make it...
and I did nothing in this week somemore skip 2 classes =(
feeling so freaking bad...gosh...

I don't even receive any birthday wishes from him ...fb or text...none
and I pass my birthday was like O.O time flies without realizing in heritage hall~
I am seems like just wasting my time over there...I am not complaining others
just feel like myself is such useless...can't help anything there...
everyone singing birthday song for me...credit to bell...
and thanx for the birthday wishes from facebook...sms...haha ..wa so many...
kinda lazy to reply all the wishes from facebook...=p
btw I do really appreciate that XD

但最值得高兴与记载的是
两个弟弟 pohpoh n sloan
给了一个我超大的惊喜
still remember I was sleeping like a pig in the evening
and that stupid sloan keep calling me and wake me up
that time I was kinda angry and pissed off
I hate people wake me up the most! XD
btw I still wake up and answer his call and wtf is
he said he wanna get back his guitar score!
then I feels like really bo syok him and ask him to take later
let me sleep more awhile, but he insisted to come my house and take it back
I was like what the hell...hate him the most that time XD
but then after I opened the gate, I saw he n pohpoh holding a secret recipe cake
I was like O.O woahhhh I am kinda blur that time...without wearing contact lens...
just saw they smiling at me and I was shocked!seriously
the cake with an ice scream scoop on the top...kinda special lol
then after this the house full of our stupid laughters and music...
I bring my guitar n they sang me birthday song and some of my favourite songs...
Like justin bieber mia baby...they knew I love it and they are willing to play for me
TOUCHED!!! because all of the time I sing song to people but seldom receive any songs from u guys...this was my first time...a sincere gift I have never receive in my life...
I still remember the way pohpoh playing the guitar with his funny face expression
and sloan mia serious expression while singing...lol looks damn funny
it's good to be friend with them...

我真的很感恩 可以认识到他们
我会记住你们唱歌弹吉它时候的表情
我会记住记住 remember 99! hahaha

well...actually I am not really emo recently...
just feels like abit stress ...no! not abit~is veryvery stress!!
haiz...what the hell the reportsssss making me crazy all the time!!
and I got no mood to write like a poet XD hahaha
so just zha ba lang mix chinese and english together lar...

and so far I havent make any birthday wishes yet...
no candle birthday cake how to make wishes leh? kinda pity this year lol
arrghhh and those feeling...pls just keep away from me...
all is jus illusion...I don't wanna fall into any trap again...
just wanna be myself...live my life happily without regrets...
and I knew all this kind of illusion are going to end soon hahaha
thats a good thing for me I think =)
well...haiz...midterm test is around the corner liao...
I got to prepare I know...so Cath!!
u got to focus on ur studies!ur guitar! nt others thing~
arrr and I do really hope what I said to u...no offense...
actually most of the time I am just kidding with u...
thought seems like blaming u but actually I am not...
but I knew all will be ended soon hahaha
and I can escape from those trap hehhehe
arrr one thing...don't touch my hair lar wey!!! seriously
I don't want have any interaction with u...nemai...end liao end liao hmmm

lastly I just want to say
I miss my home badly
and happy birthday to you cath =)
wish u become prettier and prettier =p (no pimples)
big improvement in singing n guitar skills XD (sing in station1 again!)
cgpa can get more than last sem !!( 4.0!! am I greedy?) lol
and I will be the only one in his eyes HAHA! attached attached !!!
(well I am still the same~fan jian!)
Law of attraction !come on~~
I do believe in u one~pls don't dissapoint me

Goodnite world =)
cath appreciate everything in her life

没有评论:

发表评论