2011年2月22日星期二

depressing wth


quite feeling depressed this few days since I have to submit
4 reports in this friday... yiii sommore got lab test and midterm
aikss...I know all the bio students now are facing the same problem
and most probably some of them screaming...crying...doing whatever
in their room to release their stresses! and hell ya kampar is hot like hell...
and I saw naked body swinging around ==
huh...currently I am really not in good mood to write like a poet...
like the previous post. those emo thingy...the spirit in writing...has gone frankly...
bo mood to do anything as well...unless sleeping playing guitar and eating
only can pull me back to the reality now...
reports spent my day...wth...
quite struggle when I decided to spend a little of my time to write this post...
btw I just don't wan't to stress myself to much or else I will burst! LOL

arrr one thing I got to say is CONGRATZ to my beloved form6 friends
who get such a good result in STPM! 4 flat ehhh wao...envious liao XDD
I am happy for them but sad for myself...my cgpa grade T.T gosh!
whenever mention about my result I was like ...
huhhhhhh...don't want to talk about it lia...later lagi depressed..







Our papa jackson fetched us to tesco to buy stuff 2day..
and guess what I bought? yea no wrong..is choc!
CHOC again!! walaoeh I can't control myself ...
and now eating non-stop...almost finish the thing I bought 2day
what a big fat eater me ! hate myself gaogao
got to put myself on diet~ hmmmm but can't blame on me lar wey
now I am a vegetarian...no more taking meat...and I am lack of some vitamins I think
so eat others thingy to replace the vitamin I lost...but I wonder will I become...
fatter and fatter? LOL!!! wonder mummy @@








Yea having crush on someone was feeling good...
but hor this nice nice eh feeling won't last long...
sometimes can bring you pain...
now everyone asking me to find a bf even some of my relatives
met me during cny hor...also ask why don't you find a bf huh?
ceeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhh !!!
I wish to fall in love but I am not able...seriously
LOVE this kind of thingy isn't like the case you choosing a cloth lor
so easy meh...want change jiu change...want buy jiu buy...
but I have to admit that someone came into my life...
but now he left jor == totally disappear...BIG SIGH!
see...it isn't easy to attach one you know...
timing is the most important "ingredient" in LOVE
and I think he already got target as well...sigh!
a question ever pop out in my mind before...
is that possible I become a lesbian ??? LOL!!!
hmmmm...I will think about it if a lesbian tackle me!!
HAHAHA! this is not call despo..
just feeling disappointed to the GUY!
aiks...

arr one last thing...
I am really really misseu guysss bell.pohpoh.sloan.ruru.cayton.
yes cayton you are in the list hahahah new member...
I miss the time we playing guitar at the basketball court
I miss the time you guys making fun there...crap...talking cold jokes ==\
HAHAHHAA!!! by the way...really miss you guys so muchie...
got to hit my pillow now...yea do nothing tonite again!!
YEA!!! I am feeling so 'great'///
aikss...guitly 99. see how I am gonna DIE in thursday night...haha
goodnite world =) with lotsss of love ya...


没有评论:

发表评论