2011年2月23日星期三

bibla bibla

gahhhh hate this kind of feeling...
I know I should stop complaining but I just...just what?!
don't know how to say lar wey...kinda bo syok now...DUMB
arr line is lag like hell can't even load google homepage...
nah nah see see how I am gonna die tomoro...
REPORTS are comming ngam ngam ngam eating me ==

still haven't finish my reportS yet...ueeahhhaa start yawning again==
Life is just like this?? huh I wonder
spent my day with reports...doing those meaningless stuff in whole day
and yea I feel lonely...no one quarrel with me...no one choi me today ='(
hmmmm I miss him...ermmm not my ex HAHAHA is another him

after take bath I went to my friend mia hostel to return back her shirt
and hell yea DG bo line...so I just kept waiting outside her house and
wander along the street...suddenly so many couple pop out in front me
and I felf " LOVE IS ALL AROUND " orz
yea I am alone...all the time
sometimes I ask myself why don't you just attach with someone zek!?
since you so afraid of loneliness...
IDK~
btw~what a day...
ngm hoi sam


1 条评论:

  1. pergi attach saja lar! you need a shoulder for your lonesome soul.. XD!

    回复删除