2011年8月21日星期日

out of control

seriously...
I am so f*cking hate my situation right now
having 3 test on next week yet I am still havent finish studying
I am just hanging around...fb-ing...chit chating...doing nonsense rubbish
exclude studying...
I am trying so hard to avoid...avoid from studying
I am wasting my time gao gao I know
I am gonna lost many marks I know
but I am just feels like hopeless
even trying so hard to convince myself
that I still have enough time to get all my study mood back
to chase an A perhaps
but I am really not in condition
to do anything
not emoness...not relationship or what else affecting me
but the studies...really driving me crazily
in this middle of the night...
until I have to pay my health...just for those stupid stress
I ruined my coursework marks
I am in very blur condition right now seriously...
totally lost all my patience
I couldn't focus ...
someone please just drag me out of this circumstances
all I want is just focusing...neither a break nor anything else
just get myself back onto the track.thatzit

I wish someone could slap me gao gao
wake me up from blurness
I just can't stand myself with this anymore
and frankly
all I want...in this sem ...
just to improve my result
and this will be perfect semester I guess :)

just full fill my wish one more time
I need to have some proof to myself
to gain back the confidence that I lost for so long
I am just an ordinary student without outstanding IQ
but all I need is some repay behind the effort I have put
I just don't want any disappointment and pull myself down once again
lower and lower
until I lost all my passion on studies

I am not blaming anyone else... but myself
but sometimes IDK what happened to myself as well
I couldn't find out the reason and I am not did it in on purpose
I am not mean to do it...
I am really wish to improve myself as well as my result
but I have no idea...


I am doing all this kind of bullpoo that I don't like to
not even wish to...
just wish me good luck and pass another 2 years safely
after that I will choose my own path without any unwillingness
like now



没有评论:

发表评论