2011年8月11日星期四

First Morning




I love the sunshine
just like I love the way you are





a smile
garlic bread
and mushroom soup





but the most important thing is
he is with me right now :)





the person who I rely on the most
the person who taking care of me
the person who give me everything I want
the person who give me huggies at once without delay
the person who always be by my side whenever bad things come
the person who always help me solve all the problems
took my tears my fears and all my pain




and now
he is be by my side
my personal guitarist
my sunshine
my man
Jeff :)
I loveeu







thanks for appearing in my long long journey
and lead me along the journey...








the first morning I heard your voice calling me
and I opened my eyes first saw your smile
that was the greatest moment I had
when you smile...
my life becomes a ray of light

7 条评论:

  1. finally a music woman found a music man...
    so sweet u r in love now...
    wish u and him will be forever...
    dun forget to introduce him to us...

    回复删除
  2. sweet~finally meet ur music man dy~congratz ya~^^

    回复删除
  3. so sweet..
    give my greatest wishes to u~congratz~

    回复删除
  4. hehe^^ congratz congratz^^
    wish u two happy forever~~

    回复删除