2011年6月5日星期日

wulala

wuwuwu
it's time to update my blogpost keke
recently I was in bery good mood
Friends, singing, money are all sticking with me right now
so far week 1 , I am kinda free to hang out with friends
no matter coursemates or singing group
and I am really really grateful to my singing group friends
from the very beginning I am kinda worried that I will not be welcomed in that group
and I am also scared of being underestimated by them
with the passage of time
we are getting closer to each other
and they are willing to share their experience and singing skills to me
so that to help me improve in my singing
I am really appreciate the chances given by them every time
they gave me the chance for being guest in station 1
encourage me and giving many supports
especially my teacher keke
just so thank you from my bottom of my heart
I am really glad to know you ying hong =)
and all of his friends as well

hmmm...and again we are having same class with kiam kiam them
so every classes we going is full of laughter, plus tayshawn's bullying
life seems going 'funny'? hahah anyway so far my life is really great now
stresses haven't go in my life yet but will be on next week =( full of reports
I am wondering I still have spare time to hang out with sifu them or not
so that can learn music and singing skills
am I greedy?
just wish to be improved in singing
but at the same time maintain my studies
haiz...

and I am getting fat I guess...
though I didn't gain weight ( don't know got tipu by the weighing machine o nt)
but photos always showing my plum plum body and face
someone!!!!!!!! please tell me that I am not fat =( grrrr
by the way next week I am gonna visit dentist
for checking my teeth and probably wearing braces
if dentist is allowing lar hahahahaha
I know that wearing braces will be very suffered
PAIN~ but I want to reduced my weight
and slim my plumplum round shyt face
so gotta stand for it...

wuwuwu
something couldn't speak out
arrr he is going the camp I organize arr...
shyt liao shyt liao
I am gonna confused again @@
feels like asking my teacher go
at least got someone keep me company mar.
I don't know why
why could all this happened? can God change the plan?
like he is not going...or I am attached with someone else before going camp?
we are always ignored by the one we care about
so...? what can I do ?

没有评论:

发表评论