2012年2月4日星期六

yea yea

I decided to write this post in English
because actually now I am doing
my report
and suddenly realizing that I haven't
jot down any notes for the day of
PUTTING MY BRACES ON yet
okay now I am writing

without any photos okay?
bcause it is damn fugly
I think I need some time to get used
to the braces on my teeth
perhaps someday I may take a proper picture
for my bloggie
Bloggie I am sorry! just be patient and wait =)

yea on Friday I have put on the braces
as it is one of my wishlist and I had fulfilled it finally
Frankly speaking the dentist actually is quite handsem
because he has a very nice teeth whenever he throw
his smiling face to me
melting for 2 seconds hahaha

yaa same thing he did everything in very fast pace
about one hour he finished all the thing
as I can finally see so many little steel thingy
attached on my teeth
it is not really obvious when I am smiling since
it is so rare I open my mouth big big and smile heeeee

but the very funniest thing was actually I was sick on that day
keep coughing non stop
you can imagine while I open my mouth doing the surgery
but I couldn't cough? HAHA
and one thing is many saliva will come out while putting on the braces
but there is a pipe and I wondering what is it
it is like sucking my saliva =0 I am not so sure about it

the pain will only come after the doctor started using the iron wire
and tie every single steel thingy on your teeth together
you can definitely feel the pain, or paralysis ?
I am not sure how to call that kind of feeling
is just so complicated feelings I had now

actually quite a lot awkward moment during the process
like my head touching doctor's belly =X
saliva keeps splitting out
when your teeth color is not so nice (yellow)
all ugly part of you can be seen clearly by your doctor
so it is impossible to kao your own dentist
you have LOST YOUR IMAGE infront of your doctor

he knows I am very nervous throughout the process
so when finish all the things
he touched my cheek =) to ease my nervousness
hahahaahha such a wen rou dentist that I never met
how good if he could sing for me while next time I visit him
it might can ease my pain as well =(

and one good thing is
I lost my weight
apparently I get back my cockroach's leg again
my hand and even my face
had slim down a little bit
photos can lie you ten years eight years
but if you see my real person then you can differentiate it
how amazing was that
is just in few days

of cause lar for the first day after put on the braces
I only drank soya milk without taking any solid food eh
but my baby bu ren xin see I starve myself
so he brought me eat porridge in the middle of the night
but I could barely take a small bowl in
I didn't bite any meat for 2 days
even rice also makan sikit sikit saje
I have no appetite to take any food
due to the pain
I will definitely lost my weight ba huahahah
as I always wish to slim down my face and body


houuuuuuu
that's all for my post for today
kinda busy after opening sem
a lot of things have to take care of
events and academic
and I fall sick for one week d =(
luckily babies were with me =)
I am so lucky to have you all accompany me
Friends are always better than lover
for sure

I never get any regards from you
even you knew I fall sick
=) nevermind I look open already
I got my baby








没有评论:

发表评论