2011年10月9日星期日

J

夏末的城市有些冷漠。
準備入冬的人們總在找尋那雙溫熱的手。
再沒有甚麼氣候適合幸福揮霍
沒有甚麼值得 未雨綢繆。

宇恒


It is indeed a nice quote that taken from YU HENG
well I am in cameron right now with the cold weather
even just take a little breath would take me to hell coldness
my hand was cold and shaking all the time
yet I am finding that warmest hand to hold me tight
but I just failed to find it.
yes I guess I am gonna fail in a relationship again
Distance is never be the problem for a relationship
I suddenly realize.
that is Doubt ruined all this all the time
perhaps faithfulness also get involve
when someone who is important not beside you
when you helpless when you are emotional
the one who suppose to be by your side
is not beside you anymore
and you got to face it all by yourself
you started lose faith about him
you doubted
everyone does I guess...not only mee

but my friend got tell me some interesting guidance
he said God will never separate those supposedly-together couple apart
unless they are not belong to each other
then. break up happens like normal but life goes on
only those couple which they are suppose together
they are born to stay with each other for resting of life
will never ever be separated
no matter how tough the situation it is
nor how hard the life they will be get through

if...I told myself
if...he is not belongs to you
what point to hold him back since you know he is not the right one?
if he really belongs to you
and you are fated to spend rest of your life with him
you don't have to be afraid for losing him
you don't have to explain so much
wasting time quarrel with same topic over and over again
forgive the same mistakes he did over and over again
I tell myself..you don't have to
you don't even have to
if he do loves you , he will just hold you tightly
putting down his ego, and ask you don't leave, stay
he will do all this because he loves you, isn't it?
because you know that God will finally give you the answer
the right one...

I will just take it and leave
no matter how is the conclusion
I will just hibernate myself
disappear myself from your world
let some space between us
that will be made us more clearly to know about
what we actually need
and do you really love me







1 条评论:

  1. "You will act what you believe in."
    Think carefully on this phrase.
    What you THINK in your mind will influence your action and words towards others.
    I think when you have that kind of 'thinking',you've already make your perception on this relationship.
    How it will be?Depends on how you think. :)

    回复删除